Pages

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Hello all you faithful readers. HAHAHAHAHA

Baseball last night a success. 12-8 Victory over Newburg.

Joel 0-3 3K, 0BB, 0R 0 RBI. Pitching line 2.1 ip, 1h 1r 0 er 4k I think I will jeep a tab of his season in a blog item in the layout.

Other than that Pops did not have any tests yesterday just some Dr visits and what to expect on Tuesday. Apparently there are 2 masses. One in each lung. I spoke with mom yesterday and she seemed up beat until the last few minutes of the call and broke down. Not the way I wanted that call to go. Maybe go over there for a BBQ or something on Monday.

I will be brewing beer tomorrow. I have to. I broke the yeast seal package this AM. Uggh now to clean and prep everything before we go to body works this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment