Pages

Friday, November 21, 2008

Been a while

I know my faithful readers (I know who you are) are craving more blog. Frankly I have not delivered as of late.

So where should we start. We find out today if Joel made the Kewaskum High School basketball team. 5 people were going to get cut, Joel actually said he was excited about the whole thing. I told him high school sports is exciting. Not everyone can do it and it takes dedication. He should be excited. I was excited that he was excited. He had better make the team -we just bought him some new sneaks for this. Just Kidding.

I have to go to Jacksonville on Sunday. Not looking forward to that. I will miss the MNF with the Packers as I will be flying home during the game. Must set the DVR incase its a really good game. I can watch 3 hrs of football in 1 hr with the DVR, its awsome. Tracy will argue that, but hey if you already know the score you only need to make a highlight reel. (lowlight?)

Lastly next week will be Thanksgiving. Again another holiday without Dad. I don't think a day goes by where I don't think about him some way or another. In some ways I am still in denial. These holidays do tend to cement the fact that he's gone and there is nothing we can do about it. I expect a bit of emotion to pour out at Mom's house come Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment