Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

It's Hump Day

Did you get out and enjoy some of that weather the last few days? I broke out the shorts. More back to earth the next few days. It was a nice taste of spring. However it means we have to do more boarding this year before it's all gone.

Joel had an away game last night at Kiel. All 3 teams lost, Joel had 8 pts. He is draggin ass this morning. Those long distance away games are tough. ( I know, I have to go get him from school when they get back).

I handed the coaches a bunch of coaching books and guides on Monday, I felt funny at first. Like I was telling them they did not know how to coach. I had to preface it with the fact I get that from my good friend Mike. That's what he does for a living. He's the Managing editor of Winning Hoops

No comments:

Post a Comment