Pages

Friday, June 5, 2009

Week review

Well here it is another week and less blogging..

Lets See..

Kiki won their first softball game 21-13. It was pretty impressive. She plays 2nd base and went 2-4 with a walk.

Joel is back to baseball, is playing Left, Center, 2nd and just about every other position. Can't wait to see how this goes.

I did not play softball, I visisted Jenna, her surgery went well and she should go home today. Yea!

Had my first physical since high school. Gave blood for my first ever cholesterol test. Got a tetanus shot. You know they are not supposed to give a shot through tattoos? Red ink especially. They had to find a area in between to give me the shot. Kinda funny.

Lastly and sadly my grill may be on its last legs. The ash catcher system rotted out and they don't make parts for this 15 yr old grill anymore. Weber what were you thinking? So I am debating trying to fix this one or go all out with a new one. Then the great debate, gas or charcoal. Maybe I get a gas and fix the charcoal one. I really have to see if I could do pizza and smoke stuff on a gas grill. Plus the gas grill I really want is uber expensive. Maybe I will drag this last basement gob out another weekend to help pay for that.

Oh yea that's right the weather is nice and I am back in a basement. Fun stuff, hope my neck and shoulder hold out.

No comments:

Post a Comment