Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Catching up

A lot has passed since my last post.

Lets see I got the bathroom floor tiled and grouted. The toilet and sink set and made the bathroom actually usable. No pictures for now, since I had to send my laptop in for a replacement GPU do to overheating. So I will be getting back to the bathroom in a week or so, need to get that shower done. But I have a full weekend this upcoming Saturday. Reilly's birthday. Fundraiser pickups, Season pass pictures (Sunburst). Clean that basement work room and get that back in order. A few other things I can't thing of

Joel's 16th birthday went off well, I drank too much, but it was a long time since I let go that much. He scored ok, has a new iPhone in his possession and he's happy.

Jim came home from the hospital on Sunday, Nicole and Mom took care of him. He just told me his chest tube hole is leaking a bit and he may need surgery for the ribs, as they are overlapping each other incorrectly. Yuck. On a good note the police report indicates that someone pulled out in front of him so it was not just incompetence on his part. He doesn't remember what happened and this helps.

I had what I hope is my final epidural steroid injection on Tuesday. Again Mom had to take care of me due to the sedation. Man she as a bunch of dilapidated sons. In 8 days I turn 41. Yeesh. The nurses at the surgicenter were giving me early birthday well wishes....

No comments:

Post a Comment