Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Man the birthday battle stations

Yep its the week before another blow out birthday party at the Turks of West Bend. This time for Mackenzie, aka Kiki, aka Little T, aka the Kikinator, 10th birthday!

Wow her being 10 makes me feel real old now. It amazing how the time has flown by since the arguments with my wonderful wife if we should even be trying for a child after her transplant.

Ten years later I can say she was right. Ahhh hindsight... I guess I can't be right all the time.

Anyway - Parties in October, November, December and now January. That must be a record.

In other news Joel's JV squad has run off 3 in a row all wins by 20+ margins, two by 30+ points. This is some of the best basketball I have seen these guys play in a long time. Going back to 4th grade youth basketball.

No comments:

Post a Comment