Pages

Friday, April 2, 2010

April

Ok  - I refrained from any april fools posts. 

I hope you enjoyed some of that weather.  I know I did - Washed the beast, grilled for dinner and had the first softball practice of the year.  Yea I am playing softball again.  Why after  a seemingly miserable season last year.  Well things have changed.  I am relatively pain free this time.  Now I know what to expect and to play within my self, no delusions of grandeur this time around. 


Anyway, I created a new blog to track the family vacation.  See it in the blog list in the right.  Yes - updates from the road.  Maybe I am excited about this vacation as it may be the last 'everybody' vacation for a while.  We go somewhere every 2-3 years.  This makes Joel 18-19.  That changes a lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment