Pages

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Long week, traveling was an adventure as usual.
Got into New York with no problems but my dinner guest delayed me by over an hour.  Had a really nice dinner at this Argentinian restaurant in Soho. 
Next day had my meetings and then off to the Yankee's Game.

New Yankee stadium is very very nice.  Not a bad seat in the house.  Got to see an inside the park homer  by Jeter and A-rods 599th home run.





Took the subway back to the hotel and hit Times Square for a little while.

Apparently while I was having such a good time, Milwaukee was underwater.  So my flight home was cancelled.  I could not get a flight home on my airline until Sunday.   So I had to buy a one way ticket to Chicago on a different airline, grab a rental and drive to the Mitchell to get my car.   All that and still made it to La Chimnea for dinner with my wife and friends by 7:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment