Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Where the F*** is this summer?  Seriously, I am glad I went to Florida a week ago, this 65 degree damp ass weather is just stupid.   Might as well get colder and snow.  I would rather have that than this crap.

Anyway, Mackenzie aka Kiki aka Twitch played softball last night.  It was against Farmington, Twitch's old team before she played for Kewaskum.  She was a bit nervous.  It rained pretty hard before the game so it was played on the little diamond at Farmington.

Anyway a really good game very close,  with Kewaskum edging out a 1 run win 10-9

Twitch went 1-2 with 2 walks.   She also caught two fly balls in right center.

Watching her makes me wish Joel played baseball this year.  I miss that.   Oh but it looks like I may have a new sport to watch him play this year.  He is trying out for the soccer team.  Yes, the kid who really doesn't like to run is going out for soccer.  Never played in his life.  This ought to be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment