Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

One week in for some one week to go for the other

I'm talking about school.  Joel has one week of class and a weekend on his own under the belt.  Sounds like he's adjusting pretty well.  We have chatted and texted and emailed and even a little video chat.  Being so far away is not as far away as it used to be in as technology has advanced.  No more long distance phone calls that cost an arm and a leg. Hand written letters a thing of the ancient past.

Anyone want to send him a note let me know. Email or phone number! I can provide.

Anyway, that brings me to the other youth in this house. Funny how things change.  Used to be that she wanted to go back to school, now she's not looking forward to it at all. Not that she won't enjoy it, I think doing nothing all day is better than arguing with dad on how to do math or the drama that comes with becoming a teenager.

Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment