Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Does daylight savings time feel like you just flew to Japan.  Does for me.  I swear this entire week is like serious jet lag.  It seems way too early.  I look outside and think its 5:00 but it's much later.  Oh well.

Remember last week and I said I was done with Basketball, well almost.  Now I am really done.  We had the banquet, then the 60 minutes of full court hoops: Coaches vs Coaches game and then hey whats another 2 hours of full court the next day in Parents vs Kids.  I think my sweet spot for basketball competition is somewhere between 6 foot and taller reasonably athletic (and some that played college ball) coaches and me being able to dominate a bunch of 12 year olds.

Hey that slacker blogger son of mine.  Yes the one in Arizona.  He's on spring break this week.  I know, I can't believe it.  That means next week is the start of the final push of his first year.  We are talking 6 more weeks of school for him.  That means in 6 weeks I and maybe some family (if they want to join me) will road trip down and pick him up.  We may have to also look for apartments as he is not going back to the dorms next year.  Any takers on a 3800 mile round trip road trip with me?  Maybe we will see Tombstone AZ  (Wyatt Earp), Possibly Roswell, NM (aliens! and I don't mean Mexicans).  Take a wrong turn in Albuquerque, Oklahoma city (Murrah memorial) and perhaps the St Louis arch.



No comments:

Post a Comment