Pages

Friday, November 1, 2013

October

Well its over.  Birthday month has come to a close.  It was a great month.

We went to Ninja Japanese steakhouse for my birthday dinner.  The food was pretty good  but the atmosphere was better, well no so much the atmosphere as the small show you always get at one of these places.  The knife work, the showmanship, tossing vegetable bits to be caught in your mouth as the chef flings them at you.  Don't get too dressed up at this point.  The guy then takes a squeeze bottle of sake and starts squirting it at your mount as well.  We all had a good laugh as Tracy wore more of it than she actually got in her mouth.  Quite humorous.  Then at the end they turn on some crazy happy birthday song and come out with a dessert and sparkler that they light at the table.

I also couldn't forget that yesterday was our 21st wedding anniversary.  What can I say?  The number kind of speaks for it's self.

It's been almost 2 weeks since my last post.  I had so many things I wanted to add.  Like us going to the pumpkin farm and then we had a Halloween party (thanks to all those who came).  Carving pumpkins and pumpkin seed making and decorating.  Man I feel like I am missing a bunch of other things.









No comments:

Post a Comment