Pages

Monday, March 19, 2018

10 Years....

It was 10 years ago today I started this blog. 826 posts later here we are.I have posted a lot less than I used to. Maybe because I did this pre Facebook to show off what I was doing or speak my mind. It's not like I didn't want to keep posting, it seemed like I had grown out of it. Or rather no one wants to read a story, they just want a quick status a like and they move on.

Sure it takes a bit more effort, but often that is more satisfying. Currently I have a few things I wanted to throw up here but have just been putting it off. Like a recap of our Florida Keys Honeymoon V2, a winter hike and my seemingly snake bit health problems.

I thought about doing one of my nerd stat laden posts as well, you know, to review but I think that's all summed up on the side bar.

The real question is how long will I keep this going? Another 10 years?

No comments:

Post a Comment