Pages

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Not so good Friday

The day started well. Sunshine, no real early meetings, so I got some coffee and walked around midtown until my first meeting. (Chrysler Building from 42nd street? I don't remember). New York is a pretty cool place, just wish I had more time to sight see.













Had my meetings and a great lunch. Uneventful ride to La Guardia. That's where it went downhill. Milwaukee, Chicago and areas were pounded by snow. Get off the plane in Memphis (my connection) and find out there Milwaukee airport is closed. Time to play the re-booking game. My first and only option I heard was Sunday 8:00 am to Milwaukee, That means I stay the ENTIRE day in Memphis. Memphis is nice but not under duress. 2 more calls and some discussions with other stranded passengers. I snag and exit row seat at 8:30AM to O'Hare. It ain't Milwaukee but its close enough. I get to the hotel around 10:00 PM

Dinner consists of room service and 2 beers at 10:30 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment