Pages

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Planes, buses and automobiles















Getting ready to board the 7:00 AM shuttle after some quick chow and coffee...

Surprise surprise a delay at the airport. Ehh.. I get on the plane and make it to Chicago. 1st floor parking at O'Hare is called Cubs Level. It looked funny on this sign as if they were in the basement or last place. Good stuff.

Get on the Wisconsin Coach line for $25.00 cash. Full bus. Many a weary Milwaukeans. Ride that though some construction traffic, a stop at the Brat Stop and Iron Skillet. Been a long time since I had been to the Brat Stop. Driving through the parking lot does not count.

Get to my car and start the drive home. I stopped and picked up Oakland Gyros to go. I am gonna be the hero on that call. Yummy. Oh yea home after a 16 hr delay.

Bailey loves me, he misses me or smells gyros, can't tell.





No comments:

Post a Comment