Pages

Saturday, July 5, 2008

If a blog is posted in the forest...

No one reads my blog and thats fine. It does what it does. Serves as some therapy for me on occasion. It could be the fact that I really don't tell too many people about it. Not that they would read it anyway.

I have got Joel up on the notion of blogging our trip next week as it happens. Kind of a travelouge, if you will. Maybe he won't make so much fun of it when he does it.

Anyway, the reason for this post, is to bring to light two other Turk blogs. No not mine. Taylor, my niece and Goddaughter, has a very creative head on her shoulders. We need to do more together, corrupt her a little behind my brothers back. Although I think she is doing fine on her own :D.

She has two blogs of her own. I will give some cred to on my blog (HA). Will it make a difference in our combined traffic? it should at least double it. I read her's and vice versa.

Bathroom Ratings

and

The Turk Family

I got to get guest blogger privleges on Bathroom Ratings. My trip to NY alone could fill pages.

Keep up the good work Taylor.

No comments:

Post a Comment