Pages

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

New York, again



You know, I started this blog with a trip to NYC. This is the third NYC post this year. At least this time was more than lunch.

Got to have dinner and drinks with some good people.

Dinner was awesome. Could be that it was almost 9:00 pm by the time I ate. http://www.restonyc.com/

Beef Cheeks, Yea sounds wrong, but think of the best pot roast and juices on top of a bed of frites. (french fries) I would go back for that. Then there is the beer. started with a delerium tremens, went to a delerium nocturnum then a de koninck and finally a affligem blonde. Yea 4 beers for dinner, but my buddy Ben and I were not done yet. Off to www.bxlcafe.com for some more Belgians. Curvee XL draft and Rodenbach Grand Cru. Grand Cru is ok but I could not drink a lot of it, sour type beer.

A few cab rides, subway rides, meetings, fly home and in bed by midnight.

Actually I am not done with the story. Joel was watching the house but got a migraine and threw up. The funny thing is getting off the plane and checking my voice mail asking me how to run the carpet cleaner. Ha - oh boy...

No comments:

Post a Comment