Pages

Friday, April 17, 2009

It's Friday and I am pretty excited, well as excited as I have been in the last month or so.

I have not been right for some time now. I was up at 3:30 this morning. Yea 3:30 AM. Been easily irritated, and to put it mildly, mildly depressed. I am affecting every one. I have been restless yet, don't want to do anything, unfocused.

I keep thinking these may be more severe side effects of having steroids injected into my spine 6-7 inches from my brain. Can't confirm, Internet is full of crap for this stuff.

Anyway it's 70 degrees out and work is almost over. Maybe some sun will help.

Oh yea, I am going to softball practice tomorrow for the over 40 league. I hope it goes well with little pain. I am very apprehensive about it. Both for my neck and the fact I am old.

No comments:

Post a Comment