Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Another Week gone by by.

God it's going fast. One day of summer school left to go!! Mackenzie had another play today. She really like the acting. No stage fright there at all. She also had an awesome baseball game on Thursday. Good hit, caught a fly ball in the outfield and the won 5-4! Monday was another game too they lost 7-4. She through a girl out from the outfield at second. She has got a good arm, so fun to watch.

The K-Town freshman team finally got in the W column. Sweeping Port Washington in a double header. Joel started pitching the first game and had a complete game shutout winning 14-0. 3 hits and 1 walk given up. About time, he's finally getting some innings and look the rust is off. He's pitched in the last 3 games more than 4 innings each time.

Saturday we had the Party for Dad's side of the family. I would not call it a reunion. There were enough people missing, but it was alright. I really don't know why we don't do more. At least I have a good time. I think Mike Tolfa looks more like my brother than Jim. No offense, but anybody argue with that? Maybe because Jim has so much more hair than me. LOL.

How can I forget the fourth of July? Another first without Dad and Mom did alright. brought all the stuff down and we followed a few hours after. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Well off to a client visit in Milwaukee tomorrow and then we will try to hit the farmers market on Saturday.

That's all I got for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment