Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Wow two posts in a week.

K-Town baseball has now won 4 in a row. That makes them 4-11 with a chance to go 7-11 for the season. Which for the first year in a long time having a Freshman/JV baseball squad is not too bad. Joel keeps pitching 3-5 innings at a stint and has it down.

Mackenzie has softball tonight. That's always fun to watch. She has gotten to be one of the top fielders on the team. Now with their top hitter out with a broken arm it should be and interesting game.

Continuing on the baseball theme. My over 40 team is in 1st place in the second half of the season. Winning last night 14-7. I actually started a 9 run rally with two outs. Good to contribute occasionally.

Glen gave me some new music. Well the only really new was Rancid. I highly recommend. Mix of punk, ska and other. Very catchy stuff.

One last thing of note, it was 1 year ago Joel and I started our road trip to Colorado and South Dakota. I think JT grew 8 inches in that time. Time is flying....

No comments:

Post a Comment