Pages

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Are you ready for some football..

Seriously, the only TV I absolutely watch on schedule if the NFL.

Anyway - The bathroom is progressing slowly. The shower light is in, heat lamp and fan are in all wired. My new supply plumbing is not leaking. It sit correctly behing the wall. Next is getting the sheet rock on the ceiling and then the tub. Then the fun work of adjusting the walls then rocking them. Look regular light, shower light, heat lamp and fan. Glad I am done crawling in the attic for this project.

I think it may be a cabinet day, can't work above my head again. Also need to attend to the lawn. I should grill, how long can this awesome weather last?

Made an awesome gourmet grilled cheese last night. Sharp cheddar, Greyer, on fresh sourdough and made with herb butter. Washed down with a Fat Tire.

1 comment:

  1. Man I should re read - I think I could use awesome more...

    ReplyDelete