Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Todays the day. Another dose of steroids to the near base of my skull. I hope I get some relief and don't hit the mood swings like I did last time. I just need to feel better, get some motivation, finish the bathroom, build a dresser for Jenna, maybe do a cabinet job for some side $$.

Went to Joel's open house yesterday. He is funny. 2 girls seemed quite enamored with him but with us on his 6 he was a little shy. One wanted a hug(denied) and they tracked him down in between other activities we did. I had to pull him aside and tell him not to be too shy because now you look like a jerk ( Wait maybe he's onto something). He finally gave them the time of day, at least a little bit. Anyway Tracy was giddy to see that interaction, that is until we made her mad. Then she didn't talk to use the rest of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment