Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Tomorrow is Monday, or virtual Wednesday if you have off on Thursday and Friday.

Looking forward to Thanksgiving.

Guess what? We had a birthday party at our house again yesterday. I just love hosting people, clean the house blah blah blah. At least it wasn't my food and drink to prepare this time. Although we are front runners for the Christmas Eve dinner as well with Tracy's family, whoo hoo. Ah at least its the way I get motivated to finish projects.

Speaking of, almost done with that damn bathroom. Just to clean the walls up, and grout them. Oh and hang a shower rod, and a towel bar and install base molding and caulk the tub and install the shower faucet/shower-head. Oye.

I still have to make a dresser for Jenna. I haven't forgot. (to Jenny who reads this blog occasionally)

Did some shopping today after the Packer game, grocery and other. Made me tired and thirsty.

One other thing, Joel starts Ktown JV hoops with a real game V Beaver Dam on Tuesday. I will start updating his stuff as often as possible. Twitter, Facebook and Blog. I am so connnected! LMAO.

No comments:

Post a Comment