Pages

Sunday, November 29, 2009

It seems I have only been updating this blog every week. I hope to change that, I have a bunch of things to revisit but by the time I get here I have forgot.

Well let's see. Tuesday Joel kicked off the basketball season with a home loss Vs Beaver Dam. Joel played 0 minutes. Coach only played 7 and honestly that's why they lost. The line was winded. Friday was a different story at the Old Scenic Moraine tournament in Slinger. Everyone played and Joel had 2 pts. They won by 22. Saturday it was the same as Tuesday. Played 6, they still won by 6 but it was not without its moments. Joel is a bit pissed off, he was the #1 option last year (6th man) scored 6+ points a game. I told him to use it for motivation. Hit practice harder. Prove the coach wrong.

Wednesday was an easy work day until I tried to make the pumpkin pie. Started it a bit later than I wanted to because I was waiting for Mackenzie to get home from from piano lessons. Anyway I think it was a mis-measurement of flour and the dough was not dough but mush. I really had no energy to try again that night, it really put me in a lousy mood. Have not been in too great mental shape lately and that made me snap.

Thursday morning I slapped a new crust together and made the pie. Came out of the oven 10 minutes before we had to leave. I must work better under pressure, I don't like it but it seems to happen that way.

Mad it to Mom's for a great meal and football game. Good to see Jim out and about.

Friday I worked a little bit then put some lights on the house, got the rest of the decorations out of the basement for Christmas. That's Tracy's job :). Went to the basketball game that night.

Got home hung out a while then went to watch Glen at the Bagg End with his new band Spoiled Rotten. That was pretty fun. I hope them continued success.

Saturday, did some more lights, still seems thin outside. I think I am channelling Dad. More lights, I was even thinking about getting one of those obnoxious inflatable things. Went to Joel's game where the won the tournament and are now 2-1 (if you did not get that from the beginning of this rambling). Anyway, always great to see mom and Jenny at the game. Had some pizza afterword.

Not much going on today, need to figure out what to eat for dinner. Any help?

Back to work Monday - Can you believe it's almost December.

No comments:

Post a Comment