Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

Friday already.

So much to do today, gonna go very quick I can tell.

Anyway, Got the second modification done to the new car already. I had the windows tinted. Black inside and outside, I wanted to give me some relief from the sun. Not murdered out tint but legal tint. As the tinter said hassle-less class.

Go to Picasa web album for pictures. I hope to wash it soon. Maybe this afternoon? I feel like dad. I got a bunch of new cleaning products, not just for this car. I was pretty much out of stuff and what I wasn't out of, I forgot and it froze in the garage.

Here's a good lotto winning moment. Wednesday night, Joel and I were asked to go to a Bucks game with a friend and his father. Corporate tickets 4 row, real nice. The row was in the corner so the row was only 7 people wide. No one is sitting directly next to my right when the game started.

A few minutes in, I glance around and see the people sitting next to me. Gary Schuster and Mike Podoll. Those are Gary's season tickets I find out. We were sitting right next to each other. What are the chances of same game, same section SAME row. That was very cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment