Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Well you know as soon as you lay out a good amount of money for something, something else breaks. Well Tracy car decided it needed a new battery. Not surprised, it was the original of 7 years. What was funny, is that it was made by Panasonic. Like a big toy battery or something.

Only 500 more miles to go and I can unleash "the beast". Who names their cars? It depends doesn't it? I like the idea of naming them, just not creative enough to think of a good name most of the time. The first Subaru is Scooby as in Scooby Doo. My old Supra was know as the Piece of *&*t. The truck was named, something like Betty, I cant quite remember. The civic never had a name that stuck. Old Faithful? Anyway the new car is close to being named. I like it yet I have some apprehension. Jim Helland asked when he could see the black beast. I thought I would just go with "The Beast". Cute, but am I asking for trouble?

"what car should I use?"
"take the beast"
or
"the beast is causing me all kinds of problems"

Any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment