Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

Again my son makes me the proudest parent I can be.



I would put Mackenzies up too as she did good this year too but it grading system is really dumb. No letters, so scores. More like a work review - Begining -(new to the concept), Developing (understands the concept) and Secure (Mastered the concept). I really hate the touchy feely way the schools grade. The high school wanted to go to a homework has no effect on the grade, no such thing as late etc. Luckily that got shut down, got to make sure it continues to get shut down.

Lets to go the the real world.
"Jeff, your report is late!"
"So I will get it done eventually", At least it wont affect my performace review or my pay or even my future employment, because thats how we did it in school.

Hell - I know college don't work like that either.

Anyway enough rant, time to bask in the glow of my wonderful children, who also gave me a wonderful fathers day yesterday.

Love you guys!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment