Pages

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Buckeye State

Let see over a week ago I was at doing the Ohio trifecta.  Three of my customers are in Ohio.  Cincinnati and Columbus.

Disappointing meal in Cincinnati.  Cadillac Ranch.  It was so bad it made me go online, sign up for a yelp account and then rate it poorly.  Blackened chicken with no black and no spice.  Cherry cobbler with old icy - ice cream and uncooked crust.

However the next day I was not to be denied.  After a 2 hour drive from Cincy to Columbus, I was ready to eat.  A little research goes a long way.   Sure it was a 20 minute drive from the hotel I was staying at but I needed redemption from a lousy dinner the previous night.

Enter the Thurman Cafe.  Came up on Yelp as a great burger place.  I only found out that it was on the Travel Channels Man vs Food show after I got there.


Menu Here.  I had the Johnnie Burger.  With the shot of tequila. 


Hard to see the size of this thing here.  But look at the shot glass or beer glass for scale.

If you just go to this link you get a better idea of the size of these monsters.

In case you have to ask - yea, I ate everything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment