Pages

Saturday, August 28, 2010

You know my travel luck is not that great.  So when my meeting ended early on Friday, I called the airline to see about a change in flight plans to get home earlier.   What do you know?  I have a different flights I can take and get home almost 4 hours earlier.  Sure it will cost the company $50.00 to make the change.  Call it employee "well-ness"

I get to the C-Bus airport.  The plane that's supposed to get me to Detroit is running late, and later and later.  Not good.  Anyone who flys NWA, er Delta knows that Detroit is awful for making connections.  Of course the 5:25 flight to Milwakee left without me.   Next flight?   7:50.  Ok  - get a sandwich and wait it out.  But wait.  The 7:50 plane is also running behind.  Almost an hour after scheduled take off do we actually take off.

On the way, we get turned back to Detroit because of the storms in Wisconsin.  Circle lake Michigan for a while. Well so I am in at 10:15.  Only 1 hour 45 minutes later than my orginal flight before I made changes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment