Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

Longest 4 day work week

Been a long week.  I was in the office 4 days in a row.  And I will be back in Monday and then Tuesday and Wednesday (although in our AZ office).

First I may never be able to get a job and have to go into the office ever again.  It has been brutal, partially it's also due to the nature of the work being done.  Near 30+ hours of meetings....At least I have enough dress clothes to actually go this long without having to wear the same shirt twice.

While  in the city I stopped by my little brother for a visit.  On the way down, went by Holy Cross cemetery.  For some reason I made the quick turn in and went and visited Dad.  It's actually the first time I have ever visited since we has laid to rest.  (call me what you will).  Well it was awkward and I probably should not have dropped in so unannounced, neither of us had much to say.     I hung around for a few minutes and then headed out.  Maybe next time will be different.  Hopefully it won't be 4 years from now.

 

3 comments:

  1. You know just cause you don't go to the cemetery doesn't mean he isn't in your thoughts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have stopped there before too by myself .

    ReplyDelete