Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

Enough about our upcoming road trip.  Read that HERE.

I really hope it starts to warm up, been itching to get on the bike and oh yea my 4th year of old man softball is starting up.

I have hop rhizomes started in pots.  I have tried to grow these before but with no luck.  This year I am starting in pots and will transplant after the threat of frost is over.  These will be pretty cool.  Like raspberries, they grow via root and are perennial   Once established they should be good for years.  They will also need to be trellised.  15-18 ft high.  Not that I even want the hops so much.  I don't brew that much but others do and hey fresh hops! what could be better.

Other than that not much else is going on here.

Wait, my, err, I mean Mackenzie's science project.  Growing beans with tests to seeds and gravity and then seedlings and light.  Doing some cool timelapse photography of the growth  or so I hope.  Nothing is happening yet.



No comments:

Post a Comment