Pages

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Ok so maybe you think I am on a little health kick.  Maybe,  The removal of caffeine, some extra exercise, a new scale that tracks my weight and body fat, and ultimately trying to watch what I eat.   Today I was kind of hungry since I had not eaten since yesterdays lunch.  So I had one meal today.  We stopped at Fuddruckers after some running around we did today.Tracy's burger on the left mine on the right.  Yea, she has the normal 1/3 pound burger....I did not.

I had, the 1 pounder.  Yea 1 pound of meat.  I will  not lie, it was silly but YOLO! right??   The actual caloric intake of this meal was around 2300 calories.  Which is a little over the 2100 I am trying to keep myself limited to.  This was the only thing I ate yesterday.  Problem it it was way high on saturated fats and sodium.

I killed it. And I did eat most of the fries later.  But it got me thinking about those man vs food challenges you see on the travel network.  I thought watching those shows that there would be some challenges I could do and win.  Well after this task I see my limit would be anything in the one pound range.  Not such a badass after all.

Back to normal eating tomorrow.  Well at least for a day or so a I am off to NYC Monday.  Traveling is always hard to eat well. Especially these short 2 day trips.

No comments:

Post a Comment