Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Today is day 120 or 4 months without caffeine (measurable).

What does it prove?  Healthwise, I don't see much.  It's not like smoking or overeating all the time.  I don't have any caffeine sensitivities so the point is?  Not sure what the point is.  I guess to prove that I could do it.  Now to put that effort into some physical fitness. Try to get days in a row of actual effort in.

Hey but if the weather ever stays nice at least we can enjoy it on the deck and our new patio table.  That I built.  I present table-zilla.  Started this on Memorial weekend and between the rain finished yesterday.  Well its not completly finished.  I have the footrest/trestle portion to attach and then stain the wood.  Can't do that for a few more weeks until some of the pressure treated lumber loses some green and moisture.




No comments:

Post a Comment