Pages

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

1 year

Today is the one year anniversary of quitting coffee.  Wow, I can't believe that.   I mean I have had  a cup of coffee on a few occasions (5 or 6 that I can think of) but other than that nothing like the daily 40 oz or so I was used to having for the last 8 plus years.

Do I feel any better with the removal of so much caffeine from my system, no not really. I do like the fact I don't need to get a cup of joe when travelling for work or on vacation because I will get a headache if I don't have the caffeine.  I probably saved about $200 to $250.00 as well from not buying coffee or coffee drinks. Outside of that I can't see much benefit that it gave me.

So what do I do now?  I think I will stay this way at least for a while.  Now if I could only get on the give up chips or cookies or other salty snacks I like or get on the habit of regular exercise.  That would  make me more healthy. If that was, ultimately, the goal of this whole experiment.


No comments:

Post a Comment