Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Monday was a holiday for many people.  Including myself.  So for the 4th MLK Day in a row I went snowboarding as Cascade Mountain.

I got up there as they opened at 9:30AM, got my 8 hour lift ticket and off I went.  

When you only do this one time a year, you never really get any good at it.  So the day goes on and I have some good runs and some not so good ones.  

It's a busy day, although not as busy as some weekends according to some of the people that work there.  I am just not used to waiting that long in a lift line and to get anything to eat? forget about it.

Still it was a nice time in the fresh air and I got to knock the dust off my gear.


They have only been open 10 minutes here


Picture from the top, although the snow and fog did not make for the best shot


Lunch time break

No comments:

Post a Comment