Pages

Friday, January 9, 2015

Puzzle!

Last year for Christmas I picked up a 1000 pc jigsaw puzzle as a family gift.  Inexpensize and we get to spend some time together working on it.


I published a time lapse video for that here.

Well that went over so well I did the same thing this Christmas.  However,  this was only a 500 pc puzzle.  I did not realize last years was so big.

Sunday we set to making it.  A bit less than 2 hours later we had finished it!


On a related note, Kiki and I went to see the final Hobbit movie last Tuesday.  We had fun and made a day of it at Bayshore. In Bayshore they have a dedicated game store that carries many jigsaw puzzles.  They carry GIANT puzzles.  32,000 pc puzzles!  Finished size of 17 ft by 6 ft!  Not sure how you even work on such a huge puzzle? Thats bigger than a normal size piece of plywood.  Don't think I will get that for next year.  

No comments:

Post a Comment