Pages

Friday, October 23, 2015

Fall

October has to be one of my favorite months.  I mean I may be biased because it is my Birthday Month, but I doubt it.

The weather has been great the trees are in full color, pumpkin farms and crisp nights.

Speaking of crisp nights....I actually slept in my hammock last Saturday night. Yes, it did get down to 27° here, but I was warm.  I think I will try to do a night in the hammock every month of the year.  I mean there will be some times that the temps in Nov-Feb will be in the 20's and that is about the lower limit of my gear. That should be doable right? I might need to get a different tarp.  One that closes on the ends to stop wind.


Anyway, I walk around the yard every other day with my camera and love taking pictures of all the changing scenery.


Its enjoyable.  So much so I created an Album here that I will add to over the next few weeks.



No comments:

Post a Comment