Pages

Friday, November 20, 2020

Weekly Update 11/1 to 11/7

 Man I may get back to full time blogging. For a while anyway.  Every week I will do a short update on the our adventure and updates on the new house.

On Tuesday and Wednesday this week we finally get settled in. Set up for work. We have Tracy's desk and I am working from a dresser. The internet access, I was assured, is really good. Wrong. It might be for all the snow birds we live with but it cannot handle 2 people working full time. 

I had wanted to jump from AT&T for some time and now was my chance. We upgraded everyone to un-limited data and 20GB of hotspot, which is how Tracy will work. My network is more forgiving of dropping the connection than hers. The cost is a wash over what we had so no big deal.

We slowly unpack the clothes and stuff we will need for the next 5 months. We can't wait for Saturday to unwind and relax.

Right now nothing has been done to the house or lot.




No comments:

Post a Comment