Pages

Friday, February 26, 2010

FRIDAY

Yep it's Friday. It's also the last basketball game of the year for the K-Town JV squad. However it is in New Holstein. Maybe hit the Elite Bar in NH for fish fry after the game? That might be too late...Yea that's right the 'ELITE BAR' in New Holstein. Can't wait to see what that looks like.

I don't know if I am happy about it or not. I have a good time going to the games, but I know Joel is done. He was excited to come home yesterday and proclaim the last basketball practice of the year had been completed. I don't blame him, 4 months is a lot of hoops.

He is getting excited for tennis, thinks he will be the BMOC this year. The man, #1 varsity single player, playing the best every other high school has. He very well may be but I gotta keep him in check.

Hey Girl Scout Cookies are in, and just a few more people to deliver to. And they already have a recall. Who made these cookies? Toyota? Heeeey-OOOOOO!!! Seriously. Lemon Cremes may have an off flavor. Well we ate a box before we knew about it, they can't taste that bad!

We do not handle the recall. Some web site somewhere tells you about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment