Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

I had my new car all of one day. I already got pulled over. Yea can you believe it? That's what I get for taking the scenic route in Stone Bank coming home from my sisters house. 41 in a 25. To my credit I thought the speed limit was 35. Apparently the fact that I am never in Stone Bank, a West Bend drivers license, a new car temporary tag and the fact he actually pulled me over after we passed a 35 mph speed sign, he let me off with a warning.

Glens band rocked the house at Papa's Social Club last night. Over 150 people paid through the door. They will be back there with that showing. Which is cool because then I get another Pizza and Garlic bread at Mama's next door! Man that was good, but I am feeling it today.

Tracy and I also stopped off at Jim and Nicole's to drop more GS cookies off. Got to play with the new Puppy - Zoe. She is a tiny little lap dog. Cute as a button. Smaller than our 2 year old cats. It's going to be hard for Jim to go back to work Tuesday. He's gonna miss her. :) You can really tell this is their first real pet. They spoil her, toys, treats, clothing. Jim you're gonna have to turn your hetero card in pretty soon. Just kidding!

No comments:

Post a Comment