Pages

Monday, September 30, 2013

Lets see travel post and a car post,  now combine them?  Well not really.

While Mom is off gallivanting in Europe,  I 'borrowed' her car and gave it some TLC.  At first I thought I had Jenny's car.  With all the car seats, toys, blankets and kids clothes in the car.  Checked again, nope this is Mom's car, I am pretty sure.

Started early  - You know pre winter stuff, wash and wax..


Had lots of scuffs and scrapes and scratches.  I will suggest she parks away from people from now on.  I removed quite a bit of  paint that wan't hers on the doors, obvious door dings.  


I am not amused at these scuffs.....That means buffing.


Some more....


Ok, I can fix this.


Yea this is better



Ready to go.  So after claybar and washing and polishing and waxing we have the final product.  I then 'unborrowed' and brought it back home.  



2 comments:

  1. It looks great, feels great!!
    Didn't know it had that many scratches!!
    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soooo jealous! Wish it was my car! My car is waaaaayyy worse and needs a lot of TLC!

    ReplyDelete