Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Mama Mia!

Hey , Mom finally worked up the courage and bought her European vacation.

Fast forward a few months to the date of departure.

I stopped by to take her to the place where the coach would pick her up to take her to the airport.  We chatted for a while and made sure she had everything.   Just about ready to leave, she kiddingly  said, "I should go to the bathroom an throw up before I leave".  Yes she still was quite nervous.  Can you blame her?  When was the last time she traveled any distance without someone with her; family or friends and this was to a whole different continent.  Well I got her off to the bus, like I was sending one of my kids off to school for the first time.  Waves and kisses from the bus and off she went.   





Got a text a few hours later that she was already having a good time (only at the airport) and she should be fine with her group.  Ahh they grow up so fast don't they?  Haven't heard from her since, and I think that is a good thing.  

Can't wait to hear the stories and see the pictures when she gets back.  Wonder if she will do it again?




No comments:

Post a Comment