Pages

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter

Happy Easter to everyone.

Last week was a long one.  I brewed an IPA with some friends, I shaved my AWESOME beard, went to New York came back, caught a cold, did some work on my mother in laws house, got my first bike ride in the for the year and then there is Easter brunch at Mom's.


The highlights:



Then I went to New York,  Nothing special.  Standard meeting.  Made a new acquaintance at a beer bar.  Cool guy, he even gave me a bottle to take home to drink out of his bag that he just bought to bring home.  Sitting in the airport - waiting for my delayed flight - my nose started running, great a new cold.  See this is why I don't leave the house.

The weather was about 55 degrees on Saturday so after doing a little home repair I met with my nephew Ryan and we did a 12 mile bike ride.  Yes, the first ride of the year, It was a bit cold and hard to breath being stuffed up but it was good start.  Only 47 days to the ride - at least I know I can get 12 miles from rest stop to rest stop.  

At brunch I ate too much,, Thanks Mom!




No comments:

Post a Comment