Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Ok,  Spring you can show up anytime here.  I mean the rain you got down, how about some above 50 temps?  I will be struggling to get training time in for my ride that happens 38 days from now. Only 12 miles so far and that was over 10 days ago, so what ever I did is already lost.  I did buy some leg warmers on Sunday.  They are like sleeves for your legs so I can take them off if I get too warm.  So I have the cold part down now just to deal with this rain.

At least I we were able to get some softball practice in with my old man team.

This weather is also screwing up my plans to repaint the house, get the tractor and patio furniture out of storage as well as doing and any early lawn work.

Anyway this weekend is the weekend for the Great Taste of the Midwest tickets to go on sale. Unfortunately, the place we usually get them from is not selling them this year so the camp out in front of Tyrenena Brewing Co is not going to happen. Kind of sad, that was a fun little time. Camping, playing cards, drinking and talking.   We now have to have a different plan of attack as the only places that sell tickets now are in Madison proper and places of business without 'camping' facilities.  We will have to get the chairs in line around the e 3-4:00 AM time frame and sit and wait. We will see if we can make that as good a time as the last few years.






No comments:

Post a Comment