Pages

Saturday, May 10, 2014

32 Miles

Hey another Saturday and another ride - 32 miles.  The track shows less but my GPS/Bike computer ran out of juice before I finished.

Serious Elevation gain for sure. I peddled through 3 counties too.  Washington, Sheboygan and Fond du Lac.  Almost got hit by a pickup truck - get this as he was backing out of his driveway.  He took that lazy ass backup into the shoulder I was riding on.  I gave him a little shit, I have to that what arrogant bikers do. he apologized.  I should have let him hit me. Then I would have made him feel real bad. Ha.

Just one of many large hills, this is the only one I stopped to take a picture of

Then here is a nice little wayside I stopped at the 18 mile point.  Should we not have leave on trees yet?  Barely budded.



No comments:

Post a Comment