Pages

Monday, July 21, 2014

One Week

One week from today Mackenzie and I will already be on the road for our summer graduation road trip.

Yes 6 years ago Joel and I headed out west for that little road trip, you may remember.  If not, you can read about it here  Joel and Dad's roadtrip.

With it this close I can't wait.  My office has a bunch of stuff put aside,  ready to pack. At first I felt some pressure to do what I did for Joel. Then I really got into the planning of it, and now it's almost here. 

This time instead of heading west, this train points Southeast.  Where we will see the sights of Nashville, The Smokey Mountains, the Outer banks of the Carolinas and possibly even a quick stop in the nations capital.  

So like I do with many of my other blogs, I like to keep them a little separate.  There is a new blog just for tracking our journey.   I hope to keep up with it as much as possible on the road, after all the activities I will get back to where we are staying and hopefully have pictures to post and stories to tell.

You can follow along here:


I already have a post and picture in place.  

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment