Pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Here it is almost a week before Christmas and it doesn't feel too 'Christmassy' yet.  I mean I washed and waxed my car on Sunday.  We got the tree Sunday as well and I had the car in the garage, waxing it while the tree stood next to it.  There is no snow on the ground.  I find myself wanting to take the kayak out of the rafters and get one more trip in during this 'warm' spell.  A fall bike ride on the trial would be cool too, but it has been way too wet.  Too easy to wreck the trails.  Instead I daydream of adventures for next spring. Researching places and plotting maps.

Another sure sign that it is the holiday season is that Joel will be home on Friday.  Got some mail from Southwest Airlines the other day, did not realize it was for him.  Thought it was my free drink coupons for 2015.  Nope they were Joel's free drink coupons!  I had better get mine.  Who pays for all his travel??  I want my $20 of freebies.

Finally, it looks like Kiki might actually play in her first game of the season on Friday.  She is feeling better, the arm is good and she has been practicing hard the last week and a half to catch up to those in game shape.







No comments:

Post a Comment