Pages

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Wow long time with no posting.

Well Thanksgiving is here and gone.  Joel was home for under 100 hr and is already back in AZ.  Not too bad as it was cold here and I want to go back with him.  Don't worry he will be back in less than 3 weeks and this time for almost a month.

Basketball for Kiki has been up and down.  Blow out losses and blow out wins.  So far 1-2 on the season and it's not a lot of fun for Kiki watching all the action from the bench.  I hope she gets to play this year.


What's next?  Maybe get the lights up this weekend.  Doesn't mean I will turn them on that's for sure.  Freaks.

My last business trip of the year is next week.  New York City. I plan it this way.  Should be nice, too bad Tracy is not up for a lot of walking around or she would come with me.

Lion King on Saturday and ETID on Sunday this weekend.  Looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment