Pages

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Baseball

Another Monday another night of softball/baseball. Mackenzie's team lost 8-14 but it sounds like they are getting better. I asked Mackenzie how she did:

"How did you do?"
"Good"
"Did you get any hits?"
"how many"
" I dunno"
"how many times did you get on base?"
"I dunno"
"did you score?"
"yea, I think so"

I saw my line of questioning was taking me no where so I went with, "did you have a good time?" "yea". Good that's all that matters.

Joel on the other hand played a close game, way too many errors on the team but enough hits and base running to get the win 12-11 over Fredonia.

JT went 1-3, 1 walk and 1 Run. Got robbed on a nice (if not lucky) catch by the right fielder who had to chase it down and sprawl at the line to catch it. Pitching was pretty good too, strikes out 4 in the 5th inning. Yep dropped 3rd strike, so he struck out the side with 4k's....I almost forgot a nice double play he had. Started the game in center (bfore moving to 3rd and then closing the pitching out). 1 down, 1 on first. Fly ball to center, makes the catch and fires to first to get the guy who did not tag up and had to go back to first for the double play.

No comments:

Post a Comment