Pages

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Here I sit, Tuesday morning, not really wanting to start work in earnest.

We have a party this weekend, I am looking forward to but at the same time I am not. Hoping for nice weather to enjoy the outside, get my drink on - but I know I hate all the work behind it. Got a ton of groceries to get, house to clean, menu to make, yard work, etc etc.

Talked to Dad for some time yesterday, he's sounds pretty good. Washing a car! He even got a good 6 hrs of sleep. The steroids keep him pretty wired, hungry too. He told me he had to get the Jethro bowl for his cereal, the regular bowl was not going to do it.

He has not heard or told anyone of the full body scan results. I don't think he cares anymore and does not want to worry any one else. Jenny said he did not tell her anything either. Take it day by day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment